Our students are shaped by the vision that life is a combination of body, mind and spirit. Catholic education fosters the search for knowledge as a lifelong spiritual and academic journey.
Catholic Graduate Expectations
The values and attributes of our Catholic graduates are:
- A Discerning Believer - formed in the Catholic Faith community who celebrates the signs and sacred mystery of God's presence through word, sacrament, prayer, forgiveness, reflection and moral living.
- An Effective Communicator - who speaks, writes and listens honestly and sensitively, responding critically in light of gospel values.
- A Reflective, Creative and Holistic thinker - who solves problems and makes responsible decisions with an informed moral conscience for the common good.
- A Self-directed, Responsible, Lifelong learner - who develops and demonstrates their God-given potential.
- A Collaborative contributor - who finds meaning, dignity and vocation in work which respects the rights of all and contributes to the common good.
- A Caring Family member - who attends to family, school, parish, and the wider community.
- A Responsible citizen - who gives witness to Catholic social teaching by promoting peace, justice and the sacredness of human life.